The continuing policy of ASA is to afford equal opportunity to persons, regardless of race, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, language, or disability. It is unlawful to discriminate against an employee or applicant based on actual or perceived gender with regard to recruitment, hiring, firing, promotions, wages, benefits, training or job assignments, including transgender employees. ASA is in compliance with state and federal laws covering health, safety, disability, and insurance in all aspects of employment relationships including hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoffs, discharges, and retirement.
- The New Title IX Regulations: What K-12 Schools Need to Know
- SafeSchools webinar presented by Megan Farrell New Rules on Title IX for K-12 School Districts
- OCR Webinar on New Title IX Protections Against Sexual Assault
- OCR Webinar: Title IX Regulations Addressing Sexual Harassment
- Conducting and Adjudicating Title IX
Hearings: An OCR Training Webinar
- OCR Webinar on Due Process Protections under the New Title IX Regulations